- Eliminating Racial Discrimination Day
- International Day of Nowruz
- International Day of Forests
- World Poetry Day
- Close the Gap Day
The months of February/March this year mark a significant milestone as I reach my 65th year, five short of my biblical allocation. On 23rd February I celebrated my 65th birthday and on 8th March I celebrated the 65th anniversary of my baptism.
I have collected a series of plastic cards that affirm my status. I am a card carrying member of National Seniors Australia, COTA, and as of now I carry my Qld Seniors Card with me for discounted public transport and other advantages listed in a handy booklet. Combined with my cinema cards I calculate my cost of living to be almost zero!!
Feature Photography for February-March
- Procession of St Mauron
- Brisbane Screening of Black Panther with members of the local African Community.
- Commonwealth Day Multi-faith Service
- International Women’s Day Rally
- Queensland Women’s Week 2018
Additions to established albums