Welcome to the July retrospective where I look back at highlights from my posts on social media for the month. This selection acts both as an archive and a reference for those who may have missed some of this material.
Because of her, we Can (NAIDOC 2018)
- Between Solitude and Loneliness
- How one religious idea gave us the best beer in the world
- Fintan O’Toole: Trial runs for fascism are in full flow
- St Christopher
- Christina the Astonishing, Virgin. Patron of Holy Irritants
- Refresh Catholicism at Plenary Council2020
- Religious Freedom in Australia
- Praying the Rosary Aboriginal Way
Thanks to Stephen Mam for last month’s invitation to join the staff and students at KGSC celebration of First Nation People and Black History Month with a tour of their Indigenous Garden – Jagum Barrambin.
The students were well prepared to take guests on tours and a couple tested my attention with a great Q&A session at the end of their presentation. Spot me with my hat in a few of the pics of the day!!
As a card carrying senior member of the community I love opportunities like this to engage with young people working for understanding and respect of cross cultural values.
Laugh of the Month